Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Standing Ovation!

Emily decided that just sitting for playtime was too boring. So she's been insisting that I help hold her up in front of her piano and Leap Frog musical table. This requires me to: (1) be seated on the floor behind her the whole time and (2) never achieve any other goals for the day other than be seated behind a baby on the floor. Well, today Emily decided that she had this whole standing thing down and was fine to do it herself. Here she is balancing next to her piano, where she hung out for about 15 minutes before sinking to the floor. And did I chip away at the "to do" list while she clung to the piano? No! I was so paranoid that she would fling herself sideways and slam her head into the floor that I just hung out...on the floor...next to the baby....the whole time. :)



satisified smile



After her dramatic "collapse" to the floor, Emily decided she needed some lap time.

No comments:

Post a Comment