Sunday, August 19, 2012

Momma Drinks: 30 Weeks

 Carrie was visiting during my 30-week doctor visit, so we gave Dr. E a little shock with double trouble sitting in the room.  She didn't even bat an eye.  She just said "Twins huh?  And you didn't try to trick me?"  Which I thought was just ridiculous since I am obviously pregnant and the joke would have lasted about 10 seconds before she saw that Carrie had no belly.
I asked her about the big baby and she said that we would keep an eye on me and talk about induction @ 38 weeks.  Yay!  Here are my stats:
Weight:  up nothing.  Total increase of about 7 pounds
Fundal measurement:  32 cm.  Here is where it gets dicey.  Because I have increased 4 cm in 2 weeks.  And I'm measuring two weeks ahead.
Blood pressure:  130/80
Baby HB:  150 bpm
I feel as big as a house now.  My belly button is completely stretched out flat but not popping out yet.  My sciatic nerve on the right side of my back is going into daily spasms, especially after I've been sitting for a while, like after driving.  I go back to work in 3 days and have jury duty on Thursday :(  
Off to perinatalogy tomorrow for my biophysical and growth scan!  

No comments:

Post a Comment