Thursday, September 26, 2013

The Great Outdoors (Day)

Timmy and I are all about free weekend events for the family.  I heard about the Caledon Youth Outdoors Day from the local paper, and I figured, Why not?  It's free, they give you a free lunch, and if it stinks, we'll just head back home.  We ended up staying there for almost two hours and the kids seemed to have a good time.  Caledon is a natural park in KG with some really cool hiking trails, miles of river front, and an old-school playground complete with fling-the-children metal merry-go-round (the kind that is banned from all regular playgrounds because someone knows somebody who almost died on one).
The latest in riot gear apparel!



honorary sheriff


dugout canoe


I thought this one would be great on the Christmas card, but I was outvoted by all the little people in my house.


mashing corn!



No comments:

Post a Comment