Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Eve 2013

 Tim came home Monday with an achy belly and immediately went to bed for the night... at 3:30 PM!  I figured it was just a little stomach bug that would go away by morning, until I woke up that night, throwing up every hour on the hour for the next 12 hours!  Long story short, Cammy showed up Christmas Eve at lunchtime just in time to save my kids.  Timmy and I were looking pretty bad, but I never even made it out of bed for Christmas Eve festivities.  Tim was able to get himself together enough to help Camm take the kids to Peggy's house for Christmas Eve dinner.  Mary Jo, John, and Brooklyn were there to celebrate as well.  My little bug turned into a puking-fever-headache monstrosity that kept me in its grip until this morning.  So much for seeing the kids enjoy Christmas!  But Timmy was my photographer, so here is what he captured December 24, 2013.


Emily's first "selfie"


Emily's favorite present--Minnie Mouse microphone and guitar



This continued for the rest of the evening....


The duet continued once they all got home...


No comments:

Post a Comment