Friday, December 13, 2013

Teacher Christmas Gifts 2013

 Heavens no, I wouldn't be referring to any gift for ME, the teacher, just the gifts that we put together for Garrett and Caroline's teachers.  While the load I receive every year is getting slimmer and slimmer (blame the recession, blame apathy, blame anything....I just want my Panera gift cards and boxes of chocolates back!),  I like to come up with creative and unique gifts for the kids' teachers.  I tend to search Pinterest come up with my own awesome ideas every year, but this year I really did do this one all by myself (God, I sound like Emily--I want to do it by myself!  You no help me Momma!  BY MY SELF!)
I saw these very cool soup mugs with lids at Walmart.  Brand name ones (Corningware) were $7.  These were $3.67.  Add a pack of soup mix (88 cents) and a bag of Goldfish crackers (12 pack for $4) and boom!  We have ourselves a winner!  Even with 10 teachers to buy for (4 for Caroline, 6 for Garrett, and that doesn't include the 3 in Emily's class or Jason's Mom-Mom Margaret) I kept it under $50 for all!
The front has "Merry Christmas" and kid's names

The back says "Thanks for being such a "souper" teacher!"  And yes, I did come up with that all by myself!

All put together, pre-tissue paper

Chicken noodle, creamy potato and chicken enchilada

All wrapped and ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment