Sunday, September 26, 2010

Baby Shower of the Century!

My mother in law and sis in law, Peggy and Mary Jo, planned a fantastic baby shower for me yesterday, Sept. 25th! Mary Jo is super organized and planned all of the games and activities, including making me a diaper cake that I was sure she ordered online. Peggy was the food master, and as usual, everything was delicious but I was only "allowed" to eat a little bite here and there. Check out the scene below: Mary Jo's diaper cake for me!
Cake made by cousin Katrina....loved it!
Katrina thought of everyone and even did chocolate cupcakes since the sheet cake was vanilla. Caroline expressed interest in stealing all the plastic babies from the tops of the cupcakes.
Me and my helper Caroline before we attacked the mountain of goodies! The Drinks family was beyond generous!
The "queen" in her royal, comfy throne
Peggy and I admire adorable girls clothes! The outfits were a nice range of sizes and no doubles of anything!
The pack n play. We also got the other big ticket items were were hoping for: stroller and car seat travel system from Peggy, Joe, Mary, and John; baby bathtub, and high chair
Gowns...love anything with rosebuds! Too cute!
Caroline and Garrett showed little enthusiasm for the actual gifts, but were estatic about the bows (for Caroline) and bubble wrap from Aunt Carrie's present (both loved this one in particular!). I loved Carrie's actual present....a gift basket with tons of goodies--outfits, leg warmers, socks, bracelet, door hanger, etc.

Me and Mel after the shower...due only 6 weeks apart!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad the pictures I took at the shower with your camera turned out alright. I'm "stealing" the one of you and me for my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete