Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

We have big plans to go to Peggy and Joe's house for dinner, but most of the day (from 9 AM on) was for Emily's plans of napping.....eating.....and napping. I wanted to get some chores finished up (load of laundry, clean up bathroom, vacuum the bedrooms) but Emily had other ideas. She was determined to be held the whole day with intermittent snacking and diaper changes. At 2:33 PM I was "allowed" to lay her down for a little nap in her crib while I updated the blog! Here are some pics of her sleeping on me (tie dye onesie courtesy of Andrew & Mel). Check back in a couple of days for some Christmas morning pics! My snuggle bug
Don't let the relaxed pose fool you. The minute I try to lay her down, all hell breaks loose.
I didn't even realize I had this picture until I was downloading them! I think Emily is trying to give me a message about my attempts to put her down throughout the day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment