Thursday, December 16, 2010

Four Weeks Old

Wow, what a difference four weeks makes! Emily went from a basic blob of beautiful baby to a little person with opinions, wants, needs and demands. We see more of those pretty blue eyes every day, and dare I say we're moving towards a more predictable schedule? Well, for the past couple of days she sleeps well at night, doesn't need the swing to fall back asleep, and wants to nap from 8-10 AM, then wake up til noon. I don't know a weight/length report til Monday when we go back to the pediatrician. More updates then! I know I'm little, but I run this household!
Did I mention I love my hand plastered to the side of my face?

I sleep on flat surfaces now! No need for the swing/bouncy seat!

This is what peaceful looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment