Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Water Baby

Guess who loves her bath like no one's business? That's right, Emily A. Drinks. I'm trying to aim more towards a regular schedule, so I do the bath every night around 7 PM. I swear she hears the faucet running and gets a little grin on her face. I sink her little buns right down into the warm water and she immediately grabs my finger. She has to hold on for the entire bath, so I have to do the washing with the other hand or call Timmy over to help. She used to scream when I took her out of the water, but now she enjoys her lotion rub-down after I dry her off. Then it's into a fresh gown and a feeding on a couch--what a life! "Hey guys, could we run some more hot in here? I like it steamy"
The frog face is most appropriate for this little water-lover.
Deep in thought during her bath. Emily likes to mellow during this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment