Monday, July 18, 2011

Emily: Eight Months Old

Eight months old today! Yay! Emily is growing by leaps and bounds this summer. I'm pretty sure that her daycare ladies won't even recognize her next month! She's getting sooooo big and developing so many new skills.
Weight: 17.6 pounds
Sizes: 3 in diapers, mostly 12 mos. in clothes (can still fit in 9 mos. if Carter's makes it)


What I can do: sit up by myself, stand up while holding onto furniture or pull toys, speed walk in my walker and go in any direction I choose; dump all my blocks out of a bucket; knock over towers; clap my hands; wave "goodbye!"; bop up and down if music is on; use a sippy cup; shake my head from side to side when mommy says "no"


I'm waving "Hi!"


What I Like: most fruits and veggies, meat, yogurt (I like to eat small pieces of what everyone is having for dinner) ; wagon wheels and puffs (likes finger foods); going in the pool; "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" (favorite song); toys that make noise; having someone sit with me on the floor while playing; being out and about; "petting" the cats

What I Don't Like: getting sleepy; changing my clothes; long car trips that distrupt my sleep schedule; being bored; being told "no"


No comments:

Post a Comment