Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Recess with Ryder

Emily (and her mommy!) needed a little playdate time with people who are not related to us, so Melissa and her little boy Ryder came over for a couple of hours. Emily and I had been oversaturated with family time in the past couple of weeks, and it was nice to talk to a person that I hadn't given birth to. The babies were great, playing together on the floor and getting into some fantastic staring contests.

Hmmmmm, I see teeth in there....let me just take a quick peek


Emily can balance while holding onto something, but I still have to be about an inch away in case she decides to fall over with no notice.

The piano toy that I got at Once Upon a Child was a huge hit with both kids! Actually, all four--my older two wouldn't leave it alone the whole day!

No comments:

Post a Comment