Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fall Festival 2012

 With only 4 days until our scheduled induction and a major case of cabin fever from my "modified bed rest" orders, Emily and I ventured out for my 10th (her 2nd) King George Fall Festival parade Saturday morning. Tim was busy getting in some crabbing before Baby #4 makes an appearance, so it was just us girls.  Garrett and Caroline are both playing ball this fall (baseball for him, softball for her) so they got to ride on the KG LL Fall Ball float and throw candy.
Hope there were no fires from 10 am - noon.  We had every police car, fire truck, and ambulance in that parade!

This is the "cute" face that resulted in a full bucket of candy!

Do ya dig my Elmo Halloween shirt??

I don't care how the team plays this season--well, maybe a little--but the band was awesome!


This Tootsie roll pop lasted for hours.


This guy offered me a whole handful of candy if I ventured into the road.  It was worth it!
 Mommy scored a Heath bar!

Professional candy throwers



Lots of horses.....and lots of clean up.


The excitement was overwhelming.  I barely made it to the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment