Saturday, October 6, 2012

Momma Drinks: 37.5 Weeks


I've been to 3 appointments since my last post, but I am just so super-busy getting my classroom ready for my leave that I haven't posted about any of them!  The tech at my scan was very sweet and tried to get me more 4-D pics, but the baby is just so smushed up in there that every picture looked a little....scary.  So I told her not to worry about it.  We watched as he repeatedly kicked himself in the forehead, shook his head, and did it again!  My latest appointment was yesterday, so here at the stats:
My weight:  was up 3 pounds last week, back down 3 pounds this week.  I'm guessing water weight.
Baby HR:  ranging from 120-162 during our NST 
Baby's weight:  estimated to be over 8 pounds now!
Blood pressure:  126/70

What's coming up?
I have an appointment with perinatalogy on Monday for BPP and NST (my last one with them-Yay!), another BPP and NST on Thursday (because I have to do this monitoring 2x a week), and my last appointment with my doctor on Friday (we are checking for dilation and she's getting my paperwork together for the hospital).  Then the week after is my induction--Yikes!  I either go in Tuesday night if my cervix needs a little "help" or Wednesday morning if it looks like Pitocin will be all I need to get contractions started.

No comments:

Post a Comment