Monday, July 8, 2013

Brother & Sister

 So this afternoon I am taking pictures of Jason for my newest football hats and he is being pretty cooperative.  I actually get three pictures in a row where he is not trying to yank off the hat.  And one has an actual smile in it!  Caroline is my "photography assistant" which means that she is in charge of making sure he doesn't fall off the bed.  Emily comes running up the stairs because she is has gotten pretty darn clingy ever since I finished up with school.  She sees Jason on the bed and says "do my picture too please!"  She can hardly stand that he is getting attention that she is not getting!  So my photo session ended early, but I don't think that Jay minded sharing the limelight.
I am adorable in my Steelers hat!

See her foot in the bottom left corner?  Jay is cutting his eyes at Emily, just waiting for her to snatch the football away.

I got it, I got it!


No comments:

Post a Comment