Sunday, June 24, 2012

Baby Cuatro's Wishlist

I am very hesitant to put out a wishlist when this is my fourth child, and really, what do I not have that I would need?  But as my sister points out, the first two were a decade (and many safety recalls) ago, and the most recent addition was swathed in pink.  So in the interest of giving out some ideas to those who would like to celebrate Cuatro's appearance with a much-appreciated gift, here it goes:

  • Sleepers in the NB, 0-3 and 3-6 month ranges.  Everything from Emily is pink, hearts, or flowers.  No gender neutral here.  And fall/winter babies need several snuggly soft sleepers.  I hit Once Upon a Child and "treated" myself to a couple of sleepers, but not enough to prevent doing laundry twice a day.
  • Receiving blankets in boy colors.  Again, Emily can only contribute her pink and purple ones.  Was hoping for more of the green/blue/brown variety.
  • Snugglebunny Fisher Price rock and play.  This is the one item I may buy if I don't get it as a gift.  I have read wonderful reviews about it.  We already own a good swing and bouncy seat, so this should wrap up the "baby gear" list.
  • Boy accessories, like hats and soft, cuddly socks.  I am focusing on buying quality this time around--not that it will be used again (Egads!) but I love a comfortable baby in soft, cuddly clothes.
  • As always--diapers, wipes, a handmade quilt (are you paying attention, Aunt Carrie?!) and many visits so that I can hand over this baby and take a shower or nap....whichever seems more pressing at the time! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm on it! I finished the top, and have the backing and binding. I just need a definite will-not-change-it name and I can finish the quilt :)

    ReplyDelete