Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Fun with Baby

Emily is at that wonderful age where she smiles every time I walk in the room and still has no say on what she does all day. So after she got home from daycare, I decided to play "photo studio" with her. Now, I can't take credit for the idea behind the pics (basically, position your baby so that she looks like she is doing everyday tasks); Carrie recently sent me an email with pics from a lady abroad who has a very sound sleeper and takes creative pics of her. My photo studio was not nearly as creative, and I lack fun props because I was trying to take as many pictures as I could in the seventeen minutes I was allotted til nap time. Here are the results: "Dog walker is a slightly ironic job title since I am basically immobile"
Just call me "Martina Never-take-a-nap-a"
Guppy in a big pond
Up, up, and away!

No comments:

Post a Comment