Thursday, January 20, 2011

Good Vibrations

Up til now, someone (Emily) has not been a fan of the bouncy/vibrating seat. For a while, she was so little that the vibrations basically shook her down the seat until her feet were dangling off the end. Now that she has a little more meat on her bones, she seems to enjoy hanging out there. I slung her down into the seat, cranked up the vibrations and music with bubbly fish in the entertainment bar, and watched her crack up. I don't know if it was the new vibrating sensation (she usually just hangs out in the Boppy seat or swing) or the music/bubbles, but Emily really had a great time for about 20 minutes today. I don't know what this feeling is, but I like it!
That starfish is staring at me...
This seat rocks...for about 10 more minutes.

See that smile? Vibrating seat + 3 hour nap = happy baby today

No comments:

Post a Comment