Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Say Cheese!

Emily and I had a quiet day ahead of us after the kids went to school (we actually had a late arrival today, but it wasn't posted on the news when I watched at 4 AM so I ended up driving the kids to school at the normal time just to find an empty parking lot. Luckily, their cousins live right down the road and their grandfather watched them all and put them on the bus at the later time, so I didn't have to drive them all the way back). Emily took a great nap from 9 to 11 AM (I ended up waking her because I was afraid it would mean no afternoon nap). When she was woken up, she was a little groggy and basically ate in a fog. Then she magically woke up, enjoyed some floor time and let me dress her up for a photo shoot! Thanks to aunt Carrie for lending us the tutu--the photo shoot was "too too" much fun ;) Happy baby!
Giggle fit
My personal favorite...
Sticking her tongue out! I caught the tail end of her wiley moves!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Glad to see that you two are doing well. ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, the tutu returns! Makes for such cute girly pictures, and made even easier when you have a beautiful baby to wear it :)

    ReplyDelete