Wednesday, November 28, 2012

In the Christmas Spirit

 We've been keeping busy lately by getting ready for Christmas!  With only 3 weeks left of maternity leave, I wanted to do as much as I could now before I go back to work.  That included buying a new tree, decorating it, getting all the shopping finished, wrapping the presents, and finding something special for the kids' teachers.  Between Garrett, Caroline, and Emily, we have TEN teachers to buy for!

 We're getting together with family in MD and PA, but not at our house.  So I didn't feel like dragging out all the decorations since we'll be the only ones who see them.  This year, I kept it to a wreath on the front door, our new stockings from Carrie, and the new tree.  Tim thought the deer looked a little left out, so they got Santa hats (and ornament earrings for George).
 Caroline helped me put together the teachers' gifts this year.  As soon as I asked the Starbucks girl for empty cups and tops, she laughed and said "Pinterest?!"  I guess everyone has seen this gift card presentation! We stuffed the cups with tissue paper, added green and silver curly ribbon and a gift card on front.


No comments:

Post a Comment