Friday, November 9, 2012

School Picture Day

 Since Emily's daycare likes to pretend that they are an actual school, I am subjected to "picture day" twice a year by these people.  Once you have more than one kid, you realize how inconvenient it is to get professional pictures of just one child.  I'm not likely to display lots of photos of just Emily by herself because I lack the wall space to do this....for all FOUR kids.  Needless to say, I had already made my appointment with Picture People when daycare set this up, so we went along for the ride.
 We decided to buy the photo above and the photo below.  That's it!  Didn't need a whole package of wallets that won't get handed out!  Wallet sized photos are the reject of the photo world.  Give me a nice 5x7 that Grandma can display on her book case!
I love that Emily took the picture above with her bear.  That is not a prop bear--it is the stuffed animal that she sleeps with every night.  It was my bear when I was a baby, so it's very extra-special that she loves it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment