Friday, October 15, 2010

34 Weeks!

Looking down (I can't see my feet anymore!)
Side view (long ways)
Side view (wide action lens)
Me: 34 weeks, 2 days
Stats: Up a total of 18 pounds from pre-pregnancy weight (no, you are NOT getting the final #!). Blood pressure and blood sugars are great. Feet swelling is very diminished unless I stand all day on my concrete floors. Tim is very good about foot massages about 3x/week.
Likes: Falling asleep with no notice on any horizontal surface; cooling weather; washing baby clothes; having all my maternity lesson plans finished for my leave; meeting with HR from work next week to go over my MFLA info; weekly ultrasounds of baby girl
Dislikes: sore pelvis when I wake up in the morning; hobbling to the bathroom twice a night; waking up every time I turn over; getting up so early for work; finding appropriate footwear (flip flops in November will be a dead giveaway); having such a packed schedule now that I can't even imagine how much more hectic life will get after baby!
Coming Up: weekly visits to OB and perinatalogist; 2 biophysical profiles next week; growth scan on October 27th with perinatalogist (baby's weight at that appt. will probably determine actual induction date).

No comments:

Post a Comment